October 4-5, 2019
The Jim Beam BBQ Classic is a Kansas City BBQ Society sanctioned event. It has been declared a State Championship competition by the The Honorable Matt Bevin, Governor of Kentucky. Heading into the eighth year, The Jim Beam has become the premier BBQ competition in Kentucky as well as the surrounding areas. Come join us and see how the professionals compete for cash in the world of BBQ. All made possible by Jim Beam.
We will begin accepting teams on Thursday, October 3rd at noon. No earlier.
2018 JIM BEAM BBQ CLASSIC WINNER RESULTS
- GRAND CHAMPION: WEQ4U
- RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION: Farmer’s Retreat Smokin Barbeque
- CHICKEN WINNER: Kentucky Kookers
- PORK RIBS WINNER: Butts’n’Racks BBQ
- PORK WINNER: Burnin Benjamin’s BBQ Team
- BRISKET WINNER: Smoke-n-Peppers
- DESSERT WINNER: WEQ4U